Introduction | Objects | Ateliers | Conditions | The French Ardennes | Newsletter | Contact
The brokerís charges are 3% of the sales price with a minimum of Ä 3000, excluding VAT, on a no cure no pay basis, until the provisional deed of purchase is signed. On signing the provisional deed of purchase, you will pay 10% of the total brokerís charges. On signing the final deed, you will pay the remaining 90%. These conditions also apply if you buy via a contact, agent or notary that I recommended.



Web Design and Content Management System by Enformation
Copyright © 2018 Ardennen Goed